OMG. it's been so long. But I'm all like Slim Shady now- guess who's back and what not. And my workout felt like it was just yesterday, so that's a good thing. I mean of course we'll see how I'll feel tomorrow haha!
My Dad gave us a $50 gift cert to Bonefish for Yule (well if you ask him it was for Xmas)(you know how I am) ANYWAY. yeah it's not easy to order there without murderous* dairy in everything or farm raised seafood or factory farmed meats. BUT, the gift card does buy martinis and other festive drinks. SO, it was a good visit indeed. Accompanied by lots of good conversation. <3
*I have not elaborated much on the whole "meat is murder", "animal flesh" stupid-ass pathetic terminology and how much it irks me and how much it TURNS PEOPLE AWAY when they're just poking their heads out to learn about the cruelty. My apologies to all of you who reading this are still eating conventionally- it pisses me off when drama queens use such terminology. I used it here, however, because the dairy industry- and not just according to me but according to high profile vegan animal activists- is the most cruel and murderous, torture filled part of the whole factory farmed nightmare.
No comments:
Post a Comment