OK I cheated- this pic is from the web, b/c I did not take my own pic on day 270. SO, here's a pic of the other book that just arrived. Sure I have a handful of vegan/veggie cookbooks and better yet some fantastic websites with excellent recipes. This one appeals to me not just for the recipes, but for all the wonderful facts it presents, as half of this book is educational, the other half recipes. The AWESOMESAUCE thing about this cookbook is it's not all soy this and tofu that. Speaking of Awesomesauce, I am really looking forward to making the 'alfredo' *drool*
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Day 270
OK I cheated- this pic is from the web, b/c I did not take my own pic on day 270. SO, here's a pic of the other book that just arrived. Sure I have a handful of vegan/veggie cookbooks and better yet some fantastic websites with excellent recipes. This one appeals to me not just for the recipes, but for all the wonderful facts it presents, as half of this book is educational, the other half recipes. The AWESOMESAUCE thing about this cookbook is it's not all soy this and tofu that. Speaking of Awesomesauce, I am really looking forward to making the 'alfredo' *drool*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have a good friend in LA who can't eat dairy for health reasons. I think she would love this book. Thanks for the post. Ima gonna go email her about it!
ReplyDelete