Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 80

I stayed home sick today. Slept in till like 10:30, got out of bed around 11:30. Mike got me some sick tea stuff and a big fat lunch. I am SOOO ravenous on this cold. And So SOOO full of snot. It sucks. Anywayz, as I started to settle in on the couch for the day, we had 2 huuuge downpours. I tried capturing the first one in the above pic. It was very groovy. I love rain. Even after the 60zillion days of it we've had this spring.




I'm checking out YouTube, something I've never just surfed around on before last night and today. I'm watching Hunter S. Thompson interviews, Leonard Cohen interviews and videos, and Kerouac blips. Pretty spiffy to surf You Tube. It's a shame we can't access it at work.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon. I'm on my second round of antibiotics trying to get rid of this damn sinusitis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how much you love rain. I wish I enjoyed it even a little-it would sure make life more pleasant these days.

    ReplyDelete