Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 60

I walked to work this morning for the first time in ages. All the rain dampened (hah, get it?) my drive to walk to work, and now that I've done it again, I wish I would have sucked it up and dealt with wet jeans and just walked in the rain. OK so lesson learned.



A ton of growth has happened in my absense. Here's looking back after the awesome thru the forest part of my walk. It had the effect of something from the Brothers Grimm. Tons of growth, lots of shadow. I kept searching for my Raven friends but they were not around.





And here's a house that had been for sale in the neighborhood next to my work. Looks like people are moving in, it's a warm sight to see. Flowers on the porch waiting for a home for the summer, and as I passed I saw take out trays in the kitchen. Ah the days of moving into your new home. It's such a cool feeling.



In the same neighborhood I saw this GORGEOUS flowering vine around someone's mailbox. Anyone know what kind of vine this is? I think it pretty much ROCKS.


1 comment:

  1. You always have such cool pictures!! I have no idea what kind of vine that is. I wish I did cause it does rock pretty hard!

    ReplyDelete