Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 59. Who wants a tattoo?

There are a few things I'm interested in tattooing, and I'd like to offer one up for free (don't forget to tip your artist! LOL) to whomever wants it. Here are some choices, and size and location is up to you:


First, the only actual photo for today, LOL... I really want to do a Modigliani nude tattoo, and these are 2 of my favorites:



The Balrog



I have always liked the old guitarist by Picasso:




If you want one of these contact me at PandorasInk@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. If you weren't so far away I'd really want one of those Modigliani's! Or something peacock-y! I want a peacock starting from my left side (ribs, next to the bewb) and extending down my side and kind of wrapping around. Can't afford it though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Balrog would be sweeeet!

    ReplyDelete