Sunday, April 24, 2011

Day 78

All the perennials and evergreens have been planted. Still need to finish up the mulching. There are well over 60 perennial flowers planted. The only ones blooming right now are the knockout roses (pretty much my favorite rose bush ever in the world). So here's the garden, in infancy. Cannot WAIT to see all the blooms!!! Wooooo!!!


"Stop copies me! Stop copies me!"


Started tackling the deck today too... took down most of the parts of the canopy that I wanted to, gathered all the planters together so I can start planning what to plant, moved this and that around and out of the way, and started powerwashing and then it started to pour. The deck is in pretty sad shape, it is in some SERIOUS need of sealant and the like. Which sucked so bad to do the first time, what like 4 years ago... that I haven't done it since.
I can haz go back outside yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment