Last year, I did it on purpose. This year, well, now we can't get the windows back in, and I really don't want to do this again. Argh. Stupid arthritis having me depend on other people. Next year I'll stick the windows back in in late August when everything is super soft, and just put the ac on if I'm need it. Or, get a Prius HAH
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Day 131
Last year, I did it on purpose. This year, well, now we can't get the windows back in, and I really don't want to do this again. Argh. Stupid arthritis having me depend on other people. Next year I'll stick the windows back in in late August when everything is super soft, and just put the ac on if I'm need it. Or, get a Prius HAH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment