Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 62


I usually take Marley out in the dark of morning, but today was different, and thanks to cooler weather I had pocket so I could jam to some tunes from my Droid and take pics too. Yay!





Marley's first visit to a dog park. Went great until he fell in love with this cutey. Luckily he has absolutely NO idea what he's doing, and none of the humans gave a crap, but I was too embarrassed so we only stayed like 20 minutes LOL. I hate thinking of chopping off his nuts, and honestly, at 5.5 years of age, if we do, will it really stop him from awkwardly trying to get it on with every female he fancies?


I tapped my head on this pan and boy oh boy what a chain reaction of productivity it sparked! Thanks, Pan.


I gave a good long shake to each bottle of ink (take that, ShakeWeight! LOL) (yes, it was very tiring lol), cleaned them up with metacide and bagged by colors. Yay organization! Also started on rearranging my tattoo room. I like getting motivation back.

No comments:

Post a Comment