Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Take Two! Day 1

SO, I thought I'd start this up again finally. I had intentions on starting it while we were vacationing in Ireland and Amsterdam but, well, vacation was all consuming lol :)

For this go 'round, I figured I'd take a picture of me each day too. I'd read of other people doing this, one guy for like 6 or 8 years straight, and I thought it was pretty nifty. We'll see just how nifty it is LOL

Another thing I was waiting on was a new phone- not just because this one's back light is almost 100% blown out, but mostly because I'm sick of these craptastic quality pics. I use my phone for texting and pics, that's what I need quality in a phone. Who gives a crap about the actual phone part, kwim?

And here's my "regular 365 pic" for today:

Yes, my new sneaks. Not really new as in time wise new, but new as in I've only used them like 25 times. And maybe 5 of those were to run. When Misha Girl died May 27th of this year, afterwards, I promised to run with Marley a bunch each week, to sort of help him and me both with the loss. We started out great, except how blaringly obvious it was that he needs some REAL training, LOL. Then the heat went nuts, then vacation for 15 days, then record hot July for MD. SOOOOO yeah. I just recently made it back to the gym and I'm so sore today I can barely walk. Must not burn out so fast!!


hmmmm... maybe I'll blog a lot too for my new 365...... :)

2 comments:

  1. A pic of you a day...I like it! Great idea. And cute shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. I've been toying with the idea of starting a new 365 too.

    ReplyDelete