I also did a ton of spring cleaning, but somehow didn't clean anything but the kitchen! And I didn't even have time to do it all! Ca-ray-zee. Then we went to Mirage for Jamie's bday, where I didn't get any pictures, but we did get handed a $300 bill. Noone told us it was an event sponsored by Geri & Mike and their friend Erin. Good lord!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Day 356
Today we reorganized the kitchen, and as you can see Chat and Riley approve. LOL
I also did a ton of spring cleaning, but somehow didn't clean anything but the kitchen! And I didn't even have time to do it all! Ca-ray-zee. Then we went to Mirage for Jamie's bday, where I didn't get any pictures, but we did get handed a $300 bill. Noone told us it was an event sponsored by Geri & Mike and their friend Erin. Good lord!
I also did a ton of spring cleaning, but somehow didn't clean anything but the kitchen! And I didn't even have time to do it all! Ca-ray-zee. Then we went to Mirage for Jamie's bday, where I didn't get any pictures, but we did get handed a $300 bill. Noone told us it was an event sponsored by Geri & Mike and their friend Erin. Good lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment