Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 315

I convinced Hilliard to host a poker night at his place tonight. Am happy to report that it didn't take much convincing haha :) I am shouting out to Hilliard for being a complete gentleman guest- there were 7 of us, and 5 of the 7 were smokers, yet he designated an upstairs chill room for smoking (along with stepping outside if you prefer) out of respect and love for his non-smoking friends. How stellar is THAT? I mean it's HIS house, yet he has the compassion to do such a thing. Chris can really be quite a good friend. :'-) And then Jerree shows up with a bunch of munchies- ALL of which were vegan, out of love for us. I mean I actually got a tear in my eye. How freaking thoughtful is THAT??? And she even brought 2 vegan cookbooks for us to borrow at our leisure, both of which I had been really wanting to check out. You know, we are truly blessed in our friends. If friendships were gold we'd be billionaires. For realz, yo. :-D





...you had to be there.


/> I totally won. Perseverance & patience usually pays off in Hold 'Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment