Believe it or not, rarely do I see an item and immediately feel the most intense urge to make it MINE. Christmas Day, Donna was wearing her new super cute pig charm that Santa brought her, and this was one such item. Now, she's one of the nicest, coolest people in the world and I loooove to see her and spend time with her, so I'd never yank it off her neck. But, well, the thought crossed my mind haha :) SOO instead I just hinted (big time) to Mike about my birthday coming up. LOL O:-D
Friday, December 25, 2009
Day 266
Believe it or not, rarely do I see an item and immediately feel the most intense urge to make it MINE. Christmas Day, Donna was wearing her new super cute pig charm that Santa brought her, and this was one such item. Now, she's one of the nicest, coolest people in the world and I loooove to see her and spend time with her, so I'd never yank it off her neck. But, well, the thought crossed my mind haha :) SOO instead I just hinted (big time) to Mike about my birthday coming up. LOL O:-D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment