Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 226

Got up early on Sunday morning, and started reading this book - Skinny Bitch - that my girlfriend lent me the night before. I read it straight thru. What a fantastic book! You know, I had seen the recipe book before- "Skinny Bitch in the Kitch" and most of the recipes call for crap that I don't want to eat like soy based fake "meats" and "cheeses". SO, I had assumed from that, that the book would be sort of telling me the same thing- with a 'skinny bitch' attitude, so I was just not into it.
BOY WAS I FREAKING WRONG.
Any woman who wants to stop being overweight NEEDS to read this book. In fact, I would say anyONE who wants to stop being overweight needs to.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this book-I totally couldn't put it down. I completely agree about their leaning too heavily on the processed foods, but better to eat vegan food even if it is processed than eat dead animals and their secretions.

    ReplyDelete