Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 196

So, my day was wrought with frustration over this stupid tablet pc (aka laptop with swiveling display LOL). Its motherboard is bad so I had to order a new one and take the biatch apart and replace. WHICH SUCKS. Plus, I have not replaced a motherboard in a laptop in about 5 years. SO after putting it off for 2 weeks (yes, 2 weeks LOL) I finally gave it a go today. Here it is completely disassembled. Please note my excellent way of keeping track of (most of) the 10zillion little screws as I taped them to paper with notes as to where they went.
Wouldn't ya know that once I got it allllll assembled all pretty the fucker won't power on. Shoot me. That's it I'm done.

On a much much lighter note, my little cousin Jill snapped this pic today of my little cousin Brett and his brand new, and first ever, bundle of joy, Braiden. I know, Braiden looks like a preemie or something right? Nope- he was just over 7lbs when born, and 20inches. But Brett is like 6'6" haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment