Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 163

The day was full of all sorts of festive business. Happy Birthday, Mom. You are sorely missed. Thank you for all you did for me, I like me and I have you to thank. :)

Met up with my bff at 8am to walk Baker park for just over an hour. I noticed that this year there are many many very groovy and unusual colored ducks. Didn't get a pic of the grooviest one I saw, but these guys were nifty.




On my walk to the gym I came acroos a Corvette shindig thing over by Davidus.




This Corvette is DEAD SEXY. DEEAAAAD SEXY. It was by far my favorite one there. And to top it off there were TWO little stuffed moose inside!! I know right? How cosmic. I wish I took more than one pic of it but I was just too busy drooling to think straight. LOL

Anyone who knows me at all knows my love of orange. Which explains why, I think, I took more pics of this vette than of my favorite one.




On my walk to GonzoFest via Baker Park I came across a free picnic in the park with a live band. And they actually sounded really good.




on Carrol Creek downtown. Pretty little bridge. :)




So I walked to GonzoFest- about an hour into this hour and 40 min walk I started to think maybe that wasn't too smart. LOL I was freaking PARCHED when I got there. Luckily, there was beer. hah!



Peeps at Gonzo Fest :)





Mike with our wonderful and lovely and gorgeous new friend and neighbor Erin :)




Ended up at a party, downtown somewhere, which is I guess where I took this pic. Now, I was mad, but about what? Who knows. Makes a pretty great pic though hah!

1 comment: