
For a long time now we have admired the wood carvings we see on a porch on Dill Avenue. On our walk downtown we saw the artist working. We introduced ourselves and talked about his work. His name is Joseph Stebbing. His work is really great and his prices are very reasonable. In fact I will be calling him soon to commission a Raven carving. :)
VERY VERY Happy to report that Raf and his wife Amber are now the official owners of Bushwallers. YAAAYYYY!!!!! *happy dance* WOOT!!
Ended up at Guido's, where for the first time I actually felt 100% comfortable. New ownership makes me very happy. Didn't see the inflated boob bartender that I had heard of, so that's good. Otherwise I'd have to crack a few jokes. hah. New ownership has started horror flick night on Tuesdays. Here's a gawd aweful pic LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment