Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 53

So I started teaching a couple of girlfriends about how to tattoo on Saturday. I was the first person all three of them had ever tattooed. Ya know, there are people in the world who'll just never get it... they'll never be able to grasp the passion of it all.
I am very grateful for the people in my life.


Zoie fixed up my first tattoo ever. The one I experimented with, to see what a tattoo would end up looking like without proper care. The answer- total crap! Thanks Zoie for spiffing her up!


And then Cathy gave me a smiley! And he's so cute! :> I have been trying to convince Cathy to change carrees into tattooing. Muuuhahahaaa I hope to have started something here. TEEEHEE



Finally my sister Toni, who has been doing intricate designs on nails for oh, literally over 30 years, free handed a leaf. Sweeeeet. I can't wait till it's healed so she can color it. :)

1 comment: