Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 3

Last night we went with Team Action to Rams Head Live in Annapolis to see Colin Hay. This is my 6th time seeing him in something like 2 years. I love the man. I have ever since I was what, like, 9 years old. His solo stuff is the bomb. Seeing him in such intimate settings is awesome too, because he likes to joke around and tell stories. And that lovely Scottish accent, well, you know, he could play 3 songs and talk the whole rest of the time and I'd be perfectly happy.


And I had to share this. We had dinner beforehand at the venue. On the wall near us was this super awesome cool fountain which I do covet very much:

1 comment:

  1. Had a great time. I'm so happy we have Colin in common! Didn't he sound extra good last night?

    ReplyDelete